• Nově připravená aktualizace hry na verzi 2.220 je naplánovaná na úterý 16. dubna. Upozorňujeme, že termín i obsah aktualizace se mohou změnit. Více informací najdete na herním fóru

Správy z DevBlogu diskusia

DeletedUser

Nechápu proč si myslíte, že je to scifi ? Je to sice trošku nepřehlednější,ale co ?
Proč? Protože to nevypadá jako hra z divokého západu. Teď má každé tlačítko o orámování ve hře takový hezký "starší" rámeček který se k divokému západu jako styl hodí. A teď? Všechno nové moderní, a bez nádechu hry z divokého západu...

DeletedUser

Exklusivní? Mě se to nelíbí! By mě ale zajímalo kde v tom inventáři je to co máte právě na sobě? :( A pak nikde nevidím zkušenosti, a ukazatele život a energie se mi zdají malé a bez čísel. Já vím že je to jen návrh, ale ne-e...
HNUS!
A navíc už to vůbec nevypadá jako divoký západ, ale jako sci-fi... Nepřehledné, a trvalo mi dlouho než jsem se v tom zorientoval a našel věci.

EDIT 1: Darling, SK fórum si myslí toto. :)

no možná, ale životy a energii jsem už našel ( u obrázku ) a na ten inventář bude nějaké jiné tlačítko. Ale jinak dobrý ale potřebuje to pár vylepšení

DeletedUser

Další náhledy

Nová zpráva:

Český volný překlad:
Po krátké chvíli ticha jsme zpět s některými novými náhledy na nadcházející změny dispozic. Takže prosím, podívejte se na náš pokrok. Bylo by nám potěšením, pokud byste zde nechali nějaké komentáře :)

Přílohy:
[SPOIL]
west-zweinull_5.jpg
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
west-zweinull_5-2.jpg
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
praese.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Naposledy upraveno moderátorem:

DeletedUser

Je to lepší než ty předchozá bych řekl,ale my co máme malé obrazovky to budeme mít velice ztížené nepřehledností,ale třeba to bude nějak přizpůsobeno. Inno pracuje na obrazovkách kreré si všichni dovolit nemůžeme :::))::

Fuj, hnus, ble, vše asi se jim zdá, že současná grafika byla in před deseti lety, doufám že se na změnu vzhledu vyprdnou a radši zakomponujou opasky a lakhoty do sad.

DeletedUser

16:9 a 22 palcu je dost :D No kazdoadne lepsi nez ta prvni, ale neprehledne :(

DeletedUser

Mohl by to někdo přeložit?

dev blog napsal/a:
Hi there,
i am glad to announce that i finished the technical part of crafting. So what is left we still need some screendesign work and the whole content (recipes,item,etc.), but we will create some dummy recipes and graphics. After that we will shortly release it to beta servers to test it and get your opinions. Some information about crafting you are able to have crafting crit proccs which allows you to create 2 items instead of one. The recipes have three different colors for their difficult at the moment there are grey recipes for no difficult (you will never get a skill point), green recipes for an easy difficult your chance to get a skillpoint is very low and we have the orange recipes which are the most difficult recipes here you will have a good chance to earn a skillpoint. Another further feature is facebook connect (already activated on beta) you will be able to publish your crafting reports over facebook. And last but not least there will be a few more statistics for crafting.
Example of crafting report (sorry for german one
icon_smile.gif
)

DeletedUser

Nová zpráva o "Craftingu". Zatím si netroufám udělat erfektní překlad a tak to nechám na někom schopnější :)

First of all i have to say we will release crafting on public beta tomorrow. Today i will give you some preview of our screendesign.

Here you see the choose profession screen:
crafting3.jpg

And this one is for craft items:
CRAFTING_REZEPT.jpg

Further upcoming changes/ideas we want to implement a kind of backpack limit i know most of you will hate it, but we want and need some more limitation. This has technical reasons because of the amount of items per player to store them in database and this has game design reasons we want more interaction between all players. I have to say that we are in an early state of ideas about that, but we know that many peoples are collectors. We plan to introduce some kind of collections so if you found any item it will be saved as found and you can sell this item. If you found every item of a kind for example all woolly hats you will receive an achievement for it and maybe some kind of bonus. I personally hope that this is a good solution for everyone but i need your feedback so we can discuss on this :)

In addition we plan to give every player something like a warehouse / store room additional to your normal inventory to store some more items maybe you will be able to extend this with money or premium but this are only ideas at moment so don’t blame me ;) Just give me some feedback. We know that many players will complain about that change but we have to find a good solution for everyone.
Stránka :http://devblog.the-west.net/?p=617&lang=en

DeletedUser

Další verze designu od někoho z Asie. Strašný, asi se poblinkám. Sci-fi ?
[SPOIL]
thewestnew.jpg
[/SPOIL]
Because of complains about the new interface-layout from players of the german community and their opinion that we should dismiss our graphic artists, we replaced him instantly with someone from Asia. So I am proud to present his first draft of the new layout for The West.

Překlad (velice lajcký):

Protože si stěžuje na nové rozhraní-layout z hráčů z německé komunity a jejich názor, že bychom měli odmítnout návrhy od našich grafiků, nahradili jsme ho okamžitě někým z Asie. Takže já jsem hrdý, předložit svůj první návrh nového uspořádání The-Westu.

Vajíčko pro den: 24. duben
kraska9.gif

Naposledy upraveno moderátorem:

DeletedUser

Jasně že je to FAKE. To by tak zkazily hru... že ani němci toto neumí :)

DeletedUser

Jj... je tu nějaký pamětník toho jak nějací asiati (nemyšleno hanlivě, prostě nevím přesně odkud byli) dodělali G3 datadiskem tak (Forsaken Gods), že byl nehratelný i pro absolutní závisláky? :angel:

DeletedUser

Abych pravdu řekl, tak tento "asijský návrh" se mi opravdu líbí víc než současný návrh.

DeletedUser

Hehe :::)):: Ta planeta v pozadí by byla zajímavá :::))::

DeletedUser

Mohl by to někdo přeložit?
Hi there,
i am glad to announce that i finished the technical part of crafting. So what is left we still need some screendesign work and the whole content (recipes,item,etc.), but we will create some dummy recipes and graphics. After that we will shortly release it to beta servers to test it and get your opinions. Some information about crafting you are able to have crafting crit proccs which allows you to create 2 items instead of one. The recipes have three different colors for their difficult at the moment there are grey recipes for no difficult (you will never get a skill point), green recipes for an easy difficult your chance to get a skillpoint is very low and we have the orange recipes which are the most difficult recipes here you will have a good chance to earn a skillpoint. Another further feature is facebook connect (already activated on beta) you will be able to publish your crafting reports over facebook. And last but not least there will be a few more statistics for crafting.
Example of crafting report (sorry for german one )

Cau,
je mi cti oznamit, ze jsem dokoncil technickou cast crafteni. Na cem zbyva zapracovat je obrazovy design a celkovy obsah (recepty, predmety, atd.), ale udelame nejake fiktivni recepty a grafiku. Kratce pote to pustime na beta serveru na testovani a vase nazory. Nejake informace o krafteni: mate sanci na kriticky uspech pri vyrobe predmetu, takze muzete dostat 2 predmety misto jednoho. Recepty maji 3 ruzne barvy podle obtiznosti, v tomto momentu: Seda - nejlehci, nedostanete nikdy bod do krafteni, Zelena - lehka obtiznost, velmi mala sance na ziskani bodu a Oranzova - nejtezsi recepty s dobrou sanci na ziskani bodu. Dalsi vlastnost je, ze budete moci svoje oznameni z crafteni sdilet na facebooku( na bete uz funkcni). Na konec bude o trochu vic statistik pro crafting.

DeletedUser

Chtělo by to někoho,kdo to dobře přeloží a nééé google:

Crafting the Poker with Tutorial!

New Features

- New tutorial and introduction questline

- Poker: You will be able to play poker with other players

- Crafting: Your Character will now be able at level 20 to choose a profession and craft items

- Buffs: You can buff your character now there are 3 different kinds of buff categories (items, travel, character)

- Equip-Manager!- Send money via bank transfer (activated per version)

- Bonus-Codes: A new system to get bonus items via codes

- Item comparison inventory screen

- Facebook integration- Random product job drops

Bugfixes

- Many issues with internet explorer fixed

- Issues with renaming towns and browser cache

- Adventurer product bonus was not shown correctly on jobs

- Building point calculation error with Pilgrim set- Text errors

- Jobs at edge of map removed

- Mini map hiding of ghost towns

- Town forum survey fix

- Skill description bug

- Image errors

- Market exploit

- Item popups

- Re-attacking players when signed into a fort battle

- Duel bugs- Job window not fully visible

- Duel search -> empty server response

- Alliance rights fixes- Quest giver over town

- Telgram jumps to page 1 when archiving

- Market/ghost town problem- Several admin-tool fixes

- Other smaller bugfixes

Changes

- haze.png removed

- Maximum level is selected per default when sleeping in own hotel

- “show on map” button in town overview

- bb code for alliances

- Changes to chest drop rate at fort battle

- Quests, items, holiday specials

- Players can sign in to fort battles of allied forts from afar

- Duel and fort battle reports show more detailed information

-Golden gun will not stack anymore in fort battles

Preview

Currently planned for 1.32

- new Duel system

- new Achievement system

- Fort shop

- Rebalancing jobs / items

- Many Achievements

DeletedUser

Nové věci :

• Nový tutorial a úvodní úkoly
  • Poker: Již můžeš hrát poker o peníze(s kamarády)+přidáno tlačítko Poker
  • Zaměření: Svoje zaměření si budeš moci vybrat již na 20 levelu
  • ???Buffs: You can buff your character now there are 3 different kinds of buff
  • categories (items, travel, character)??? [to jsem nepochopil]
  • "Šatník": ?Možnost poslat peníze bankovním převodem?
  • Bonusové kody : Nové bonusové kody pro zadání
  • Položka srovnání zásob na obrazovce
  • propojení s Facebookem: Náhodný produkt = klesání motivace ?

Věci plánované do 1.32
  • Nový systém duelů
  • Nový systém ocenění (medajlí)
  • OBCHOD V PEVNOSTI (jupíí)
  • Přebalancování prací / předmětů
  • Více ocenění (medajlí)